sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Bhuvana Bellala <Bhuvana.Bell...@cormac-corp.com>
Subject Teradata import
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 20:48:30 GMT
Hi everyone

I am using cloudera connector powered by teradata. Do I have to install the connector on all
the nodes to be able to use it? Or can I just install it on any node and be able to use the
connector?

[Cormac_logo]

Bhuvana Bellala| Intern
13921 Park Center Road, Suite 180, Herndon VA 20171|
CMMI Maturity Level 3 Rated| GSA Schedule 70| SBA SDB, 8(a)|
www.cormac-corp.com<http://www.cormac-corp.com/>

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.