sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Bhuvana Bellala <Bhuvana.Bell...@cormac-corp.com>
Subject MySQL sqoop import fails with Unsuported major.minor version 51.0
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 20:54:36 GMT
Hi everyone,

My MYSQL sqoop import fails with Unsupported major.minor version. From my understanding this
means that sqoop and the cloudera mapreduce are running on different Java JDK. I have tried
changing Java home to make sure everything is using the same JDK version but I get the same
error. How do I resolve this issue?

[Cormac_logo]

Bhuvana Bellala| Intern
13921 Park Center Road, Suite 180, Herndon VA 20171|
CMMI Maturity Level 3 Rated| GSA Schedule 70| SBA SDB, 8(a)|
www.cormac-corp.com<http://www.cormac-corp.com/>

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.