sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Vikash Talanki -X (vtalanki - INFOSYS LIMITED at Cisco)" <vtala...@cisco.com>
Subject Sqoop Certifcation
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 01:29:15 GMT
Hi All,

I am looking to do a certification on sqoop. Please let me know if anything is available.
Your suggestions/references are highly appreciated.

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg]

Vikash Talanki
Engineer - Software
vtalanki@cisco.com
Phone: +1 (408)838 4078

Cisco Systems Limited
SJ-J 3
255 W Tasman Dr
San Jose
CA - 95134
United States
Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com/>

[Think before you print.]Think before you print.

recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
For corporate legal information go to: