sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - David Robson
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 03:06:35 GMT
On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome David Robson as a new Sqoop Committer!

David is the guy behind OraOop, Sqoop connector that significantly speeds up transfers from
Oracle database. He created the connector, maintained for last couple of years and finally
worked with us on contributing it back to the project. Other then that he did several fixes
here and there by for example improving our HBase support. List of all his contributions is
at [1]. Welcome to the family David!

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://s.apache.org/FLio