sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Muthupandi <muthu1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop2 Jobs not able to start
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2014 03:11:05 GMT
Thank you jarek

Mistake was mine. Trying to start version 100 on Hadoop2 just now found and need to use right
version and try in coming weeks and will let you know.

Regards
Muthupandi.K

Sent from my iPhone

> On 16-Aug-2014, at 7:57 pm, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Muthu,
> indeed the version 1.99.3 has removed the “submission” command and introduced top
level “start”, “stop” and “status” commands.

> The return value 500 means that your service is in a bad state, I would recommend checking
server logs to see what is happening.

> Jarcec
>
>> On Aug 15, 2014, at 10:44 PM, Muthu Pandi <muthu1086@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear All,
>>
>>            After setting sqoop server(1.99.3) and port connection. i tried to start
my job i found submission command is missing and instead of that i tried to start my job using
the command start job --jid no.while executing this command i am getting this.
>> Exception has occurred during processing command
>> Exception: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException Message: POST http://<ServerIP>:12000/sqoop/v1/submission/action/4
returned a response status of 500 Internal Server Error