sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Sethuramaswamy, Suresh " <suresh.sethuramasw...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject Sqoop Import parallel sessions - Question
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 14:57:40 GMT
Team,

We had to initiate Sqoop import for a month old records in a session, similarly I need to
initiate 12 such statements in parallel in order to read 1 year worth of data, while I do
this,

I keep getting the error <SCHEMA>.<TABLENAME> folder already exists.  This is
because of all these sessions being initiated with same uid and the mapred temporary hdfs
folder under the user's home directory until it completes.

Is there a better option for me to accomplish .?

Thanks
Suresh Sethuramaswamy