sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Gwen Shapira <gshap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC Member - Venkat Ranganathan
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 04:00:45 GMT
Congrats!

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Kathleen Ting <kathleen@apache.org> wrote:
> Congrats Venkat!
>
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 8:10 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
>> On behalf of Apache Sqoop PMC, I am excited to welcome Venkat Ranganathan as a new
Sqoop PMC Member!

>> Venkat Ranganathan has become committer last year. Since then he remain very active
on the project, helping with reviews, user questions and working on various features. He recently
added support for HCatalog/Hive 0.13 that added support for lot of new data types that has
been requested by our users. You can see quite impressive list of all his 68 contributions
at [1]. Well deserved Venkat!