sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Gwen Shapira <gshap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: How to add new connector to sqoop2
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:31:26 GMT
Hi Pratik,

Very nice evernote :) Maybe you'll want to turn it into a user-group
presentation at some point.

Two comments:
1. The "awesome info" at the end is relevant for Sqoop1 but its the
wrong syntax for sqoop2
2. Having to copy the jars to HDFS was not part of the plan. I think
we need to troubleshoot why you had to do that. We expected Sqoop to
distribute the jars it needs to all the nodes on its own.

Gwen