sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Gwen Shapira <gshap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Can sqoop validate the data from each database
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:04:04 GMT
By data validator you mean comparing entire table contents between
HDFS and the database?

This is not currently supported by Sqoop validators. Most users
implement it by using Sqoop to re-load the table from HDFS to the
database and do the comparison within the DB (typically using hashes
or checksums).

Gwen