sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Venkat Ranganathan <vranganat...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC Member - Venkat Ranganathan
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 04:46:02 GMT
Thanks Jarcec, Kathleen and Gwen.

Regards

Venkat

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 9:00 PM, Gwen Shapira <gshapira@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Congrats!
>
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Kathleen Ting <kathleen@apache.org> wrote:
>> Congrats Venkat!
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 8:10 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
>>> On behalf of Apache Sqoop PMC, I am excited to welcome Venkat Ranganathan as
a new Sqoop PMC Member!

>>> Venkat Ranganathan has become committer last year. Since then he remain very
active on the project, helping with reviews, user questions and working on various features.
He recently added support for HCatalog/Hive 0.13 that added support for lot of new data types
that has been requested by our users. You can see quite impressive list of all his 68 contributions
at [1]. Well deserved Venkat!

>>> 1: http://s.apache.org/C85

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE