sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Venkat Ranganathan <vranganat...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - David Robson
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 04:47:10 GMT
Congratulations David!  Well deserved.   Thanks for all the contributions

Venkat

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 9:00 PM, Gwen Shapira <gshapira@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Well deserved, David!
>
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Kathleen Ting <kathleen@apache.org> wrote:
>> Congrats David!
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
>>> On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome David Robson as a new
Sqoop Committer!

>>> David is the guy behind OraOop, Sqoop connector that significantly speeds up
transfers from Oracle database. He created the connector, maintained for last couple of years
and finally worked with us on contributing it back to the project. Other then that he did
several fixes here and there by for example improving our HBase support. List of all his contributions
is at [1]. Welcome to the family David!

>>> 1: http://s.apache.org/FLio

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE