sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Kathleen Ting <kathl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC Member - Venkat Ranganathan
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 03:30:17 GMT
Congrats Venkat!

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 8:10 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
> On behalf of Apache Sqoop PMC, I am excited to welcome Venkat Ranganathan as a new Sqoop
PMC Member!

> Venkat Ranganathan has become committer last year. Since then he remain very active on
the project, helping with reviews, user questions and working on various features. He recently
added support for HCatalog/Hive 0.13 that added support for lot of new data types that has
been requested by our users. You can see quite impressive list of all his 68 contributions
at [1]. Well deserved Venkat!