sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Kathleen Ting <kathl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - David Robson
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 03:30:32 GMT
Congrats David!

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
> On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome David Robson as a new Sqoop Committer!
>
> David is the guy behind OraOop, Sqoop connector that significantly speeds up transfers
from Oracle database. He created the connector, maintained for last couple of years and finally
worked with us on contributing it back to the project. Other then that he did several fixes
here and there by for example improving our HBase support. List of all his contributions is
at [1]. Welcome to the family David!