sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC Member - Venkat Ranganathan
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 03:10:14 GMT
On behalf of Apache Sqoop PMC, I am excited to welcome Venkat Ranganathan as a new Sqoop PMC
Member!

Venkat Ranganathan has become committer last year. Since then he remain very active on the
project, helping with reviews, user questions and working on various features. He recently
added support for HCatalog/Hive 0.13 that added support for lot of new data types that has
been requested by our users. You can see quite impressive list of all his 68 contributions
at [1]. Well deserved Venkat!

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://s.apache.org/C85