Hi All,

I am looking to do a certification on sqoop. Please let me know if anything is available.

Your suggestions/references are highly appreciated.

http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg

Vikash Talanki
Engineer - Software
vtalanki@cisco.com
Phone: +1 (408)838 4078

Cisco Systems Limited
SJ-J 3
255 W Tasman Dr
San Jose
CA – 95134
United States
Cisco.com

Think before you print.Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to: