sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Nirmal Kumar <nirmal.ku...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Apache Hadoop 2.x Sqoop Connectors for Teradata
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:46:49 GMT
Hello Experts,

Can anybody tell me which Sqoop Connectors for Teradata are compatible with Apache Hadoop
2.x from apache site?

I see the following Teradata connectors for Hadoop are available:

  *   Teradata Connector for Hadoop (Command Line Edition) from Teradata Site
  *   Hortonworks Connector for Teradata ("Hortonworks Connector")
  *   Cloudera Connector Powered by Teradata

I want to do an incremental import from Teradata to Hive and a bit confused with all the above
different connectors.

Can I use ONLY Sqoop command line options if possible with the supported ones ?

Thanks,
Nirmal

or interference.