sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Naberezny Lopes <felipe.nabere...@b2wdigital.com>
Subject RES: Sqoop with Oozie
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:30:10 GMT
The plugin is QuestDataConnector for Oracle and Hadoop. The plugin is a connection manager
between Oracle and Hadoop.

When I install it in my Sqoop Client Machine, it stays in SQOOP_HOME/conf/managers.d

I’m trying to make Oozie use the plugin.

The jars are in my Hadoop cluster.

I set the property “sqoop.connection.factories “ with the path to the jars of plugin.

Apparently, Oozie is using that configuration, but it’s throwing the given error:

“ 5542 [main] ERROR org.apache.sqoop.tool.BaseSqoopTool  - Got error creating database manager:
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.quest.oraoop.OracleConnectionFactory cannot be cast to com.cloudera.sqoop.manager.ManagerFactory
“

De: pratik khadloya [mailto:tispratik@gmail.com]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2014 14:15
Para: user@sqoop.apache.org
Assunto: Re: Sqoop with Oozie

Can you share the plugin name and what error (with stack trace) you are getting?

~Pratik

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Felipe Naberezny Lopes <felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com<mailto:felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com>>
wrote:
I'm connecting Sqoop with Oracle.

There is a plugin made ​​by Toad that improve the performance of data import.

I'm trying to use it, but I don't know how to make Oozie use that plugin.

You know something that solves this?