sqoop-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Felipe Naberezny Lopes <felipe.nabere...@b2wdigital.com>
Subject RES: Sqoop with Oozie
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:46:33 GMT
Gwen,

It's throwing the same exception:

4569 [main] ERROR org.apache.sqoop.tool.BaseSqoopTool  - Got error creating database manager:
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.quest.oraoop.OracleConnectionFactory cannot be cast to com.cloudera.sqoop.manager.ManagerFactory

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Gwen Shapira [mailto:gshapira@cloudera.com]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2014 14:32
Para: user@sqoop.apache.org
Assunto: Re: Sqoop with Oozie

I believe you need to add this:

 import -D sqoop.connection.factories=com.cloudera.sqoop.manager.DefaultManagerFactory,com.quest.oraoop.OraOopManagerFactory

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Felipe Naberezny Lopes <felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com>
wrote:
> The plugin is QuestDataConnector for Oracle and Hadoop. The plugin is
> a connection manager between Oracle and Hadoop.
>
>
>
> When I install it in my Sqoop Client Machine, it stays in
> SQOOP_HOME/conf/managers.d
>
>
>
> I’m trying to make Oozie use the plugin.
>
>
>
> The jars are in my Hadoop cluster.
>
>
>
> I set the property “sqoop.connection.factories “ with the path to the
> jars of plugin.
>
>
>
> Apparently, Oozie is using that configuration, but it’s throwing the
> given
> error:
>
>
>
> “ 5542 [main] ERROR org.apache.sqoop.tool.BaseSqoopTool  - Got error
> creating database manager: java.lang.ClassCastException:
> com.quest.oraoop.OracleConnectionFactory cannot be cast to
> com.cloudera.sqoop.manager.ManagerFactory “
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> De: pratik khadloya [mailto:tispratik@gmail.com] Enviada em:
> quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2014 14:15
>
>
> Para: user@sqoop.apache.org
> Assunto: Re: Sqoop with Oozie
>
>
>
> Can you share the plugin name and what error (with stack trace) you
> are getting?
>
>
>
> ~Pratik
>
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Felipe Naberezny Lopes
> <felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com> wrote:
>
> I'm connecting Sqoop with Oracle.
>
> There is a plugin made by Toad that improve the performance of data import.
>
> I'm trying to use it, but I don't know how to make Oozie use that plugin.
>
> You know something that solves this?
>
> -----Mensagem original-----
> De: Gwen Shapira [mailto:gshapira@cloudera.com] Enviada em:
> quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2014 13:55
> Para: user@sqoop.apache.org
> Assunto: Re: Sqoop with Oozie
>
>
> We typically don't configure SQOOP_CONF_DIR for Oozie. Rather, we make
> sure the list of parameters we include in the Sqoop action includes
> all the relevant configurations.
>
> Gwen
>
> 2014-09-18 7:18 GMT-07:00 Felipe Naberezny Lopes
> <felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com>:
>> Hi,
>>
>>
>>
>> How do I set SQOOP_CONF_DIR using Oozie?
>>
>>
>>
>> Any idea?
>>
>>
>>
>> Tks
>>
>>
>>
>> Felipe Naberezny
>>
>> B2W Digital / B2W Labs
>>
>> +55 11 3454-3021 / +55 11 9 8561-8525
>>
>> felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ________________________________
>>
>> Esta mensagem pode conter informações confidenciais e somente o
>> indivíduo ou entidade a quem foi destinada pode utilizá-la. A
>> transmissão incorreta da mensagem não acarreta a perda de sua
>> confidencialidade. Caso esta mensagem tenha sido recebida por engano,
>> solicitamos que o fato seja comunicado ao remetente e que a mensagem
>> seja eliminada de seu sistema imediatamente. É vedado a qualquer
>> pessoa que não seja o destinatário usar, revelar, distribuir ou
>> copiar qualquer parte desta mensagem. Ambiente de comunicação sujeito
>> a monitoramento.
>>
>> This message may include confidential information and only the
>> intended addresses have the right to use it as is, or any part of it.
>> A wrong transmission does not break its confidentiality. If you've
>> received it because of a mistake or erroneous transmission, please
>> notify the sender and delete it from your system immediately. This
>> communication environment is controlled and monitored.
>>
>> B2W Digital
>>
>>
>
> ________________________________
> Esta mensagem pode conter informações confidenciais e somente o
> indivíduo ou entidade a quem foi destinada pode utilizá-la. A
> transmissão incorreta da mensagem não acarreta a perda de sua
> confidencialidade. Caso esta mensagem tenha sido recebida por engano,
> solicitamos que o fato seja comunicado ao remetente e que a mensagem
> seja eliminada de seu sistema imediatamente. É vedado a qualquer
> pessoa que não seja o destinatário usar, revelar, distribuir ou copiar
> qualquer parte desta mensagem. Ambiente de comunicação sujeito a monitoramento.
>
> This message may include confidential information and only the
> intended addresses have the right to use it as is, or any part of it.
> A wrong transmission does not break its confidentiality. If you've
> received it because of a mistake or erroneous transmission, please
> notify the sender and delete it from your system immediately. This
> communication environment is controlled and monitored.
>
> B2W Digital
>
>

________________________________
Esta mensagem pode conter informações confidenciais e somente o indivíduo ou entidade a
quem foi destinada pode utilizá-la. A transmissão incorreta da mensagem não acarreta a
perda de sua confidencialidade. Caso esta mensagem tenha sido recebida por engano, solicitamos
que o fato seja comunicado ao remetente e que a mensagem seja eliminada de seu sistema imediatamente.
É vedado a qualquer pessoa que não seja o destinatário usar, revelar, distribuir ou copiar
qualquer parte desta mensagem. Ambiente de comunicação sujeito a monitoramento.

This message may include confidential information and only the intended addresses have the
right to use it as is, or any part of it. A wrong transmission does not break its confidentiality.
If you've received it because of a mistake or erroneous transmission, please notify the sender
and delete it from your system immediately. This communication environment is controlled and
monitored.

B2W Digital

Mime
View raw message