sqoop-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gwen Shapira <gshap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop with Oozie
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:30:06 GMT
Its an info, not an error. All it means is that OraOop will not
loadbalance sessions.

Are you sure you need to fix it?

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 12:44 PM, Felipe Naberezny Lopes
<felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com> wrote:
> David,
>
>
>
> I updated to the Sqoop 1.4.5.
>
>
>
> It works great. But I need to connect with a Oracle RAC.
>
>
>
> The process is throwing the given error:
>
>
>
> 18124 [main] INFO org.apache.sqoop.manager.oracle.OraOopManagerFactory -
> Data Connector for Oracle and Hadoop will not attempt to load-balance
> sessions across instances of an Oracle RAC - as multiple JDBC URLs to the
> Oracle RAC could not be dynamically generated.
>
>
>
> Don’t have Idea how to fix it.
>
>
>
>
>
> De: David Robson [mailto:David.Robson@software.dell.com]
> Enviada em: quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2014 20:50
> Para: user@sqoop.apache.org
> Assunto: RE: Sqoop with Oozie
>
>
>
> Are you able to upgrade to Sqoop 1.4.5? As Sqoop 1.4.5 now includes OraOop –
> so you don’t need to manually install it – would make it a lot easier I
> believe.
>
>
>
> The error you are getting is because you are trying to use the connection
> factory as the manager factory – probably somewhere in the config it has the
> wrong class name. Anyway if you can upgrade (or are already using 1.4.5)
> then you can un-install OraOop and just add the “—direct” option to your
> Sqoop job and it will use OraOop.
>
>
>
> From: Chalcy [mailto:chalcy@gmail.com]
> Sent: Friday, 19 September 2014 7:30 AM
> To: user@sqoop.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Sqoop with Oozie
>
>
>
> The oraoop jar needs to be in hdfs for oozie to run I believe.  Please copy
> the oraoop jar to hdfs and give that path to oozie conf.
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Felipe Naberezny Lopes
> <felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com> wrote:
>
> Without Oozie the plugin works and the Oraoop jar is in the Oozie share lib.
>
> I'm not using a Cloudera distribution for Hadoop.
>
> Maybe that is the problem. I don't know anything else to check.
>
> -----Mensagem original-----
> De: Gwen Shapira [mailto:gshapira@cloudera.com]
> Enviada em: quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2014 15:25
>
> Para: user@sqoop.apache.org
> Assunto: Re: Sqoop with Oozie
>
> Also, does everything work without Oozie?
>
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Gwen Shapira <gshapira@cloudera.com>
> wrote:
>> Do you have the Oraoop jar in Oozie's share lib path?
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Felipe Naberezny Lopes
>> <felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com> wrote:
>>> Gwen,
>>>
>>> It's throwing the same exception:
>>>
>>> 4569 [main] ERROR org.apache.sqoop.tool.BaseSqoopTool  - Got error
>>> creating database manager: java.lang.ClassCastException:
>>> com.quest.oraoop.OracleConnectionFactory cannot be cast to
>>> com.cloudera.sqoop.manager.ManagerFactory
>>>
>>> -----Mensagem original-----
>>> De: Gwen Shapira [mailto:gshapira@cloudera.com] Enviada em:
>>> quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2014 14:32
>>> Para: user@sqoop.apache.org
>>> Assunto: Re: Sqoop with Oozie
>>>
>>> I believe you need to add this:
>>>
>>>  import -D
>>> sqoop.connection.factories=com.cloudera.sqoop.manager.DefaultManagerF
>>> actory,com.quest.oraoop.OraOopManagerFactory
>>>
>>> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Felipe Naberezny Lopes
>>> <felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com> wrote:
>>>> The plugin is QuestDataConnector for Oracle and Hadoop. The plugin
>>>> is a connection manager between Oracle and Hadoop.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> When I install it in my Sqoop Client Machine, it stays in
>>>> SQOOP_HOME/conf/managers.d
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I’m trying to make Oozie use the plugin.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> The jars are in my Hadoop cluster.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I set the property “sqoop.connection.factories “ with the path to
>>>> the jars of plugin.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Apparently, Oozie is using that configuration, but it’s throwing the
>>>> given
>>>> error:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> “ 5542 [main] ERROR org.apache.sqoop.tool.BaseSqoopTool  - Got error
>>>> creating database manager: java.lang.ClassCastException:
>>>> com.quest.oraoop.OracleConnectionFactory cannot be cast to
>>>> com.cloudera.sqoop.manager.ManagerFactory “
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> De: pratik khadloya [mailto:tispratik@gmail.com] Enviada em:
>>>> quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2014 14:15
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Para: user@sqoop.apache.org
>>>> Assunto: Re: Sqoop with Oozie
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Can you share the plugin name and what error (with stack trace) you
>>>> are getting?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ~Pratik
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Felipe Naberezny Lopes
>>>> <felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I'm connecting Sqoop with Oracle.
>>>>
>>>> There is a plugin made by Toad that improve the performance of data
>>>> import.
>>>>
>>>> I'm trying to use it, but I don't know how to make Oozie use that
>>>> plugin.
>>>>
>>>> You know something that solves this?
>>>>
>>>> -----Mensagem original-----
>>>> De: Gwen Shapira [mailto:gshapira@cloudera.com] Enviada em:
>>>> quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2014 13:55
>>>> Para: user@sqoop.apache.org
>>>> Assunto: Re: Sqoop with Oozie
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> We typically don't configure SQOOP_CONF_DIR for Oozie. Rather, we
>>>> make sure the list of parameters we include in the Sqoop action
>>>> includes all the relevant configurations.
>>>>
>>>> Gwen
>>>>
>>>> 2014-09-18 7:18 GMT-07:00 Felipe Naberezny Lopes
>>>> <felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com>:
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> How do I set SQOOP_CONF_DIR using Oozie?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Any idea?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Tks
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Felipe Naberezny
>>>>>
>>>>> B2W Digital / B2W Labs
>>>>>
>>>>> +55 11 3454-3021 / +55 11 9 8561-8525
>>>>>
>>>>> felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ________________________________
>>>>>
>>>>> Esta mensagem pode conter informações confidenciais e somente o
>>>>> indivíduo ou entidade a quem foi destinada pode utilizá-la. A
>>>>> transmissão incorreta da mensagem não acarreta a perda de sua
>>>>> confidencialidade. Caso esta mensagem tenha sido recebida por
>>>>> engano, solicitamos que o fato seja comunicado ao remetente e que a
>>>>> mensagem seja eliminada de seu sistema imediatamente. É vedado a
>>>>> qualquer pessoa que não seja o destinatário usar, revelar,
>>>>> distribuir ou copiar qualquer parte desta mensagem. Ambiente de
>>>>> comunicação sujeito a monitoramento.
>>>>>
>>>>> This message may include confidential information and only the
>>>>> intended addresses have the right to use it as is, or any part of it.
>>>>> A wrong transmission does not break its confidentiality. If you've
>>>>> received it because of a mistake or erroneous transmission, please
>>>>> notify the sender and delete it from your system immediately. This
>>>>> communication environment is controlled and monitored.
>>>>>
>>>>> B2W Digital
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ________________________________
>>>> Esta mensagem pode conter informações confidenciais e somente o
>>>> indivíduo ou entidade a quem foi destinada pode utilizá-la. A
>>>> transmissão incorreta da mensagem não acarreta a perda de sua
>>>> confidencialidade. Caso esta mensagem tenha sido recebida por
>>>> engano, solicitamos que o fato seja comunicado ao remetente e que a
>>>> mensagem seja eliminada de seu sistema imediatamente. É vedado a
>>>> qualquer pessoa que não seja o destinatário usar, revelar,
>>>> distribuir ou copiar qualquer parte desta mensagem. Ambiente de
>>>> comunicação sujeito a monitoramento.
>>>>
>>>> This message may include confidential information and only the
>>>> intended addresses have the right to use it as is, or any part of it.
>>>> A wrong transmission does not break its confidentiality. If you've
>>>> received it because of a mistake or erroneous transmission, please
>>>> notify the sender and delete it from your system immediately. This
>>>> communication environment is controlled and monitored.
>>>>
>>>> B2W Digital
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> ________________________________
>>> Esta mensagem pode conter informações confidenciais e somente o indivíduo
>>> ou entidade a quem foi destinada pode utilizá-la. A transmissão incorreta da
>>> mensagem não acarreta a perda de sua confidencialidade. Caso esta mensagem
>>> tenha sido recebida por engano, solicitamos que o fato seja comunicado ao
>>> remetente e que a mensagem seja eliminada de seu sistema imediatamente. É
>>> vedado a qualquer pessoa que não seja o destinatário usar, revelar,
>>> distribuir ou copiar qualquer parte desta mensagem. Ambiente de comunicação
>>> sujeito a monitoramento.
>>>
>>> This message may include confidential information and only the intended
>>> addresses have the right to use it as is, or any part of it. A wrong
>>> transmission does not break its confidentiality. If you've received it
>>> because of a mistake or erroneous transmission, please notify the sender and
>>> delete it from your system immediately. This communication environment is
>>> controlled and monitored.
>>>
>>> B2W Digital
>>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message