sqoop-user mailing list archives

From pratik khadloya <tispra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Complex query with UNION ALL
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 00:09:09 GMT
The complex query i have takes 15 minutes to run. So, with sqoop running
two queries (one to figure out the schema and one to get the data), the
whole operation takes 30 minutes.
Can anyone point me to the location in code where i can make a change to
add support for specifying a custom schema so that sqoop does not have to
figure it out?

Thanks,
Pratik