sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Abraham Elmahrek <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop support for RDF/ OWL
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 00:40:54 GMT
Hey there,

I guess the question really is if that kind of information is useful to
store in Hadoop and how would you use it. Sqoop could probably import RDF
stores in N-Triple format (or slightly modified triplet format) with no
problem. Not sure how it would be splittable though.

NOTE: Googling around I'm seeing a lot of SPARQL/distributed RDF storage on
top of Hadoop papers.

-Abe