sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Abraham Elmahrek <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop connector configuration
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 22:17:31 GMT
Hey there,

Sqoop2 is still under active and heavy development. The Generic JDBC
connector will be able to connect to Oracle and MySQL, but the optimized
connectors are not yet available.

If you feel like using Sqoop2, try creating a job with the Generic JDBC
Connector.

If you feel like an optimized connector, then please use Sqoop1.

-Abe