sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Abraham Elmahrek <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: No Errors
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 17:41:10 GMT
Also, did you try the --verbose option? It should give you more info.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:11 AM, pratik khadloya <tispratik@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Can you paste the command that you used?
>
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Josh Clum <joshclum@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> I've been using sqoop now for quite some time. I don't believe I've ever gotten anything
like this before. Any ideas where it could have gone wrong? It seems to just die after the
input split. I'm using the sqoop verbose flag but there are no stack traces.

>> 22111 [main] DEBUG org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.db.DataDrivenDBInputFormat  - Creating
input split with lower bound 'collection_name >= 'XXXX' and upper bound 'collection_name
<= 'XXXX''
>> Heart beat
>> 42959 [main] INFO  org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.ImportJobBase  - Transferred 0 bytes
in 29.2954 seconds (0 bytes/sec)