sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Abraham Elmahrek <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop with Oozie - Heart Beat loop
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 06:48:17 GMT
Hey there,

Could you post your logs after you've ran the same command with the
--verbose option as specified here:
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.5/SqoopUserGuide.html#_using_generic_and_specific_arguments.
Your MapReduce task logs will also contain much more useful information and
would be worth posting as well.

-Abe