Hey Denis,

Could you describe your models a bit? Do they have a special structure and require the output format to be different? Would they exist in HDFS? HBase? etc.

What ever it may be, you could potentially hack it into Sqoop1 or you could wait for Sqoop2 and write a connector. The code generated by Sqoop is just a Writable that describes how to read fields and write fields from/to your database. I don't think it's a good idea to modify the generated code as it would work only for that single instance and is kind of a mess to keep track of. Until I understand your models a bit more... I think that's the best advice I can give though.

-Abe