sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Duddu, Rajasekhar" <Rajasekhar.Du...@VerizonWireless.com>
Subject RE: Oraoop for Sqoop 1.4.4 on Hortonworks 1.3.2/2.1
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 23:43:29 GMT
Hi Karthik/Venkat,

Thanks a lot for the links. It worked.

Regards
Rajasekhar D

From: Venkat Ranganathan [mailto:vranganathan@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 10:15 AM
To: user@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Oraoop for Sqoop 1.4.4 on Hortonworks 1.3.2/2.1

Hi

You can look at the add-ons location in HDP download site

For example

http://hortonworks.com/products/releases/hdp-1-3/#add_ons  for 1.3 version

and

http://hortonworks.com/hdp/addons/  for the 2.1 version

Venkat

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Dhandapani, Karthik <Karthik.Dhandapani@cvscaremark.com<mailto:Karthik.Dhandapani@cvscaremark.com>>
wrote:
Hi Raja,

Try this.
http://www.toadworld.com/m/freeware/565.aspx

It also has instructions.

You may want to get permissions from Hortonworks CS team to install this component.

Thanks,
Karthik