sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Brian O'Neill <b...@alumni.brown.edu>
Subject FWIW - [BLOG] Sqoop 1.99.3 Install Troubles (and fixes)
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 19:09:36 GMT

Just an FYI, for those that are looking to install/use 1.99.3:
http://brianoneill.blogspot.com/2014/10/sqoop-1993-w-hadoop-2-installation.h
tml

I wonder if we should enhance the documentation to specify the Hadoop lib
directories that need to be added to the common.loader property?

They likely vary between Hadoop versions, but we could specify examples for
each major version?
(or did I miss something entirely?)

-brian

---
Brian O'Neill
Chief Technology Officer

Health Market Science
The Science of Better Results
2700 Horizon Drive € King of Prussia, PA € 19406
M: 215.588.6024 € @boneill42 <http://www.twitter.com/boneill42>   €
healthmarketscience.com

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or the
person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please contact
the sender at the email above and delete this email and any attachments and
destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this
strictly prohibited.