sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Brian O'Neill <b...@alumni.brown.edu>
Subject Re: FWIW - [BLOG] Sqoop 1.99.3 Install Troubles (and fixes)
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:08:06 GMT

Thanks for the info David.  Mind if I drop this comment on the blog so
others know?

-brian

---
Brian O'Neill
Chief Technology Officer

Health Market Science
The Science of Better Results
2700 Horizon Drive € King of Prussia, PA € 19406
M: 215.588.6024 € @boneill42 <http://www.twitter.com/boneill42>   €
healthmarketscience.com

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or the
person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please contact
the sender at the email above and delete this email and any attachments and
destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this
strictly prohibited.