sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Naberezny Lopes <felipe.nabere...@b2wdigital.com>
Subject RES: Invalid path
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 18:44:42 GMT

--hive-import
--hive-overwrite

I think the problem is with the quotes in the path.

The path, in the log, is ‘’ path ‘’  ( the path is between two single quotes  ‘‘
<- 2 characters. Yes, it is two single quotes, not one double quote, like this  -> “
).

I don’t know why the command is that way and I don’t know how to fix it.

De: Abraham Elmahrek [mailto:abe@cloudera.com]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2014 16:06
Para: user@sqoop.apache.org
Assunto: Re: Invalid path

Hey there,

I'm assuming this is Oozie + Sqoop via Hue?

Could you provide your full sqoop command? I'd check to see if "hdfs://bwdhdbpr059.hadoop.b2wdigital:8020/user/hdfs/RDW12DM.CHAIN_QG"
exists.

-Abe

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 9:29 AM, Felipe Naberezny Lopes <felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com<mailto:felipe.naberezny@b2wdigital.com>>