sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Vineet Mishra <clearmido...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling Special Character while Sqoop Import
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 08:28:14 GMT
Hi Abe,

Well with the above statement I mean to say that the data which is residing
in mysql is different from what is been imported via sqoop.

So let me shoot out an example for the same,

*Data in mysql : *सुरेन्द्र कुमार पाण्डेय
*Data in HDFS(Sqoop import) : * M-`M-$M-8M-`M-%M-

So this is the kind of changes I am landing into which is completely
loosing the meaning of the data.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again!