sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Mungeol Heo <mungeol....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access deny while using '--password-file' option
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 23:33:57 GMT
Thanks for your comment.
I found out that the problem is the content of my password file.
I should use -n option while using echo command.
For instance, echo -n password > .password
This is the reason in my case.
However, It is apparent that your comment will help at other cases.
Again, Thank you.

Best regards,

- Mungeol

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 1:00 AM, Dhandapani, Karthik
<Karthik.Dhandapani@cvscaremark.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Check your permissions of /tester subdirectory and permissions of file .password.
>
> We have drwx------ permissions for the subdirectory to the user running the job and -rw-------
permissions for the .password file for the user running the job.