sqoop-user mailing list archives

From 呂佳鴻 <chiahung1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sqoop 1.99.3 Java api check submission status
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 12:41:26 GMT
sorry, the sqoop user mailing-list of my e-mail  have some problem . I
can't receive the mail .
how can i use the  startSubmission(jid, callback, pollTime)  . i want to
use synchronous submission.
I don't know the meaning of callback parameter i should do .
It's there have the sample i can reference?
Thanks

On Sat Dec 13 2014 at 下午8:22:32 呂佳鴻 <chiahung1227@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can run it successfully(from mysql to hdfs) .
> When I use java to submit  ,I  only can check job status on client shell .
> (can't check job status with java api i mentioned above)
> How can i  synchronous submission with java api method ?
> Thanks!
>
> On Sat Dec 13 2014 at 上午10:49:23 Abraham Elmahrek <abe@cloudera.com>
> wrote:
>
>> It doesn't sound like your mapreduce job is actually progressing. You can
>> wait by running a synchronous submission: 'start job --jid 1 -s'.
>>
>> http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.99.3/CommandLineClient.html#
>> start-job-function
>>

>> On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 9:52 AM, 呂佳鴻 <chiahung1227@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> hi,
>>> i try the job submission sample (http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/
>>> 1.99.3/ClientAPI.html)
>>>
>>> System.out.println("Progress : " + String.format("%.2f %%", submission.getProgress()
* 100));