sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Vineet Mishra <clearmido...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Client for Sqoop Import
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:54:19 GMT
Hi Abe,

Thanks for your mail, well I tried this link and able to make Sqoop
invocation possible from a java code snippet.

http://www.acnenomor.com/451103p2/netbeanshadoop-errors-sqoophome-is-unset-may-not-be-able-to-find-all-job-dependencieshadoophome-is-not-set

I am much looking for some way of getting the number of records processed
through sqoop import

INFO mapreduce.ImportJobBase: Retrieved 5 records.

so as to avoid another level of processing getting the import counts, I can
get the records in the console but unfortunately not in the Sqoop.runTool
since its not having access to any possible methods for getting processed
result counts.

Looking forward for any workaround to get this hack.

Regards!