I have a requirement to ingest the data from oracle database to hadoop in real-time.

I know Sqoop is not the answer.  Anybody tried Tungsten replicator to ingest data from Oracle to Hadoop in real-time?

Are there any other tools available?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Venkat Ankam

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.