sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jilani Shaik <jilani24...@gmail.com>
Subject encrypted password in command line i.e ("password") simialr to "password-file"
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 19:42:39 GMT
Hi,

I have seen the feature encrypted password in password file in "
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1223" in Sqoop 1223 JIRA issue.

Please let me know whether the same is supported without password-file.

As we have lot of sqoop imports using oozie workflow and there we are
reading all the passwords form common property files. So for us instead of
using the password file common properties with encrypted password is
suitable.

Please let me know if you need any questions to understand my requirement.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Jilani