sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Gwen Shapira <csh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Gwen Shapira
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 22:21:08 GMT
Thank you, Venkat!

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 10:05 AM, Venkat Ranganathan
<vranganathan@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Gwen!
>
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
>> On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Gwen Shapira as a new Sqoop
Committer!

>> In the last half a year she worked on several big features including but not limited
to adding HDFS and Kafka connectors. She also drove 1.99.4 release and is very active on both
user and dev mailing lists, helping users to use Sqoop and providing valuable feedback on
reviews and open questions. You can see all her contributions in [1].