sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC member - Abraham Elmahrek
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 14:04:57 GMT
On behalf of Apache Sqoop PMC, I am excited to welcome Abraham Elmahrek as a new Sqoop PMC
Member!

With total of 126 resolved JIRAs [1], countless of happy users on the mailing list and contributors
I believe that I don’t need to introduce Abe. For more then a year, Abe has been constantly
contributing to the project, driving various small and big features, guiding new contributors
in the way Sqoop and Apache works, helping answering all possible and impossible questions
on (not only) the user mailing list and reviewing patches from contributors around the world
by day and night.

Please join me in welcoming Abe to the PMC.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://s.apache.org/W9m