sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Gwen Shapira <gshap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC member - Abraham Elmahrek
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:02:19 GMT
Congratulations Abe. Thanks for doing such an awesome job for the
Sqoop community.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 7:04 AM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
> On behalf of Apache Sqoop PMC, I am excited to welcome Abraham Elmahrek as a new Sqoop
PMC Member!

> With total of 126 resolved JIRAs [1], countless of happy users on the mailing list and
contributors I believe that I don’t need to introduce Abe. For more then a year, Abe has
been constantly contributing to the project, driving various small and big features, guiding
new contributors in the way Sqoop and Apache works, helping answering all possible and impossible
questions on (not only) the user mailing list and reviewing patches from contributors around
the world by day and night.