sqoop-user mailing list archives: April 2015

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
ದೀಪಕ್ Re: SQOOP Increment for Oracle BLOB Mon, 13 Apr, 18:20
Abhijit....@infineon.com unsubscribe Fri, 10 Apr, 03:02
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Sqoop import: Issue in extracting primary key for 'split-by' Thu, 02 Apr, 01:34
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Record terminator Fri, 03 Apr, 19:13
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Error in Sqoop workflow using Oozie Mon, 06 Apr, 20:42
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Error in Sqoop workflow using Oozie Tue, 07 Apr, 17:52
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Record terminator Tue, 07 Apr, 18:00
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Error in Sqoop workflow using Oozie Wed, 08 Apr, 15:24
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Sqoop Import: Error / by zero at org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcPartitioner Wed, 08 Apr, 17:07
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Error in Sqoop workflow using Oozie Thu, 09 Apr, 20:16
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Using BLOB created by Sqoop Fri, 10 Apr, 04:26
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Error in Sqoop workflow using Oozie Fri, 10 Apr, 19:25
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Sqoop Import: Error / by zero at org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcPartitioner Fri, 10 Apr, 19:25
Abraham Elmahrek Re: DB2 sqoop activate license error Mon, 13 Apr, 17:57
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Error in Sqoop workflow using Oozie Mon, 13 Apr, 18:02
Abraham Elmahrek Re: Sqoop2 error when I run the jobs through hue. Fri, 24 Apr, 00:24
Bipin Nag Sqoop Import: Error when importing from ms-sql server Tue, 07 Apr, 09:52
Bipin Nag Sqoop Import: Error / by zero at org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcPartitioner Wed, 08 Apr, 07:40
Bipin Nag Re: Sqoop Import: Error / by zero at org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcPartitioner Fri, 10 Apr, 06:02
Brenden Cobb Record terminator Wed, 01 Apr, 15:25
Brenden Cobb Re: Record terminator Mon, 06 Apr, 16:48
Brenden Cobb Oraoop error Wed, 22 Apr, 20:00
Brett Medalen Re: DB2 sqoop activate license error Thu, 09 Apr, 17:40
Chalcy DB2 sqoop activate license error Thu, 09 Apr, 16:48
Chalcy Re: DB2 sqoop activate license error Thu, 09 Apr, 17:37
Chalcy Re: DB2 sqoop activate license error Thu, 09 Apr, 17:42
Chalcy Re: DB2 sqoop activate license error Mon, 13 Apr, 12:46
Chalcy Re: DB2 sqoop activate license error Mon, 13 Apr, 18:18
Chalcy Re: Sqoop2 error when I run the jobs through hue. Thu, 23 Apr, 20:02
Chalcy Re: Sqoop2 error when I run the jobs through hue. Fri, 24 Apr, 00:20
Gwen Shapira Re: SQOOP customize Generated Class and customize flow Thu, 09 Apr, 17:54
Gwen Shapira Re: External IP address Fri, 17 Apr, 15:27
Gwen Shapira Re: Unable to determine whether the Oracle table is an index-organized table Wed, 22 Apr, 03:50
Hadoop User Re: Sqoop2 error when I run the jobs through hue. Fri, 24 Apr, 00:15
Jagat Singh External IP address Fri, 17 Apr, 06:52
Jagat Singh Unable to determine whether the Oracle table is an index-organized table Wed, 22 Apr, 03:32
John Zhao Re: DB2 sqoop activate license error Mon, 13 Apr, 18:02
KayVajj Support for SQL ARRAY types Mon, 06 Apr, 22:59
KayVajj SQOOP customize Generated Class and customize flow Thu, 09 Apr, 17:49
Kumar Jayapal Re: Sqoop2 error when I run the jobs through hue. Thu, 23 Apr, 19:57
Mahim Lakhani unsubscribe Wed, 08 Apr, 15:59
Raviprasad N Pentakota unsubscribe Mon, 13 Apr, 03:49
SHANKAR REDDY Re: DB2 sqoop activate license error Thu, 09 Apr, 17:32
Sachneet Singh Bains Sqoop import: Issue in extracting primary key for 'split-by' Wed, 01 Apr, 08:29
Something Something Using BLOB created by Sqoop Thu, 09 Apr, 16:35
Something Something Re: Using BLOB created by Sqoop Fri, 10 Apr, 04:37
Vishwakarma, Chhaya Error in Sqoop workflow using Oozie Mon, 06 Apr, 14:40
Vishwakarma, Chhaya RE: Error in Sqoop workflow using Oozie Tue, 07 Apr, 10:21
Vishwakarma, Chhaya RE: Error in Sqoop workflow using Oozie Wed, 08 Apr, 11:15
Vishwakarma, Chhaya Re: Error in Sqoop workflow using Oozie Thu, 09 Apr, 14:40
Vishwakarma, Chhaya RE: Error in Sqoop workflow using Oozie Fri, 10 Apr, 14:36
Vishwakarma, Chhaya RE: Error in Sqoop workflow using Oozie Mon, 13 Apr, 12:40
Xu, Qian A RE: Sqoop Import: Error when importing from ms-sql server Tue, 07 Apr, 17:29
Zhou, Richard RE: Sqoop2 error when I run the jobs through hue. Fri, 24 Apr, 06:40
damian.h...@barclays.com unsubscribe Wed, 08 Apr, 08:40
lizhanqi...@inspur.com [No Subject] Thu, 09 Apr, 00:19
philippe.gib...@orange.com sqoop import from mysql and files not compressed problem Wed, 22 Apr, 09:33
Message listThread · Author · Date