I found this below and hence asking the db2 team about the same.

Thanks, Brett

The message comes from the JDBC driver and has nothing to do with the licensing for DbVisualizer.

What you need to do is open the Tools->Driver Manager in DbVisualizer and add the requested db2jcc_license_*.jar file  to the User Specified Driver File Paths for the DB2 driver.

The db2jcc_license_*.jar file is usually included with the DB2 Connect software.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Brett Medalen <bmedalen@hotmail.com> wrote:
The last error looks like the issue:

Connection to the data server failed. The IBM Data Server for JDBC and SQLJ license was invalid.

Have you tried that JDBC driver outside of Sqoop?