sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Neil Barton <neil.bar...@wherescape.com>
Subject Re: 1.99.5 and unable to find valid Kerberos ticket.
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 20:01:47 GMT
Here is the log file attached.

Thanks,

> On May 11, 2015, at 12:40 PM, Abraham Elmahrek <abe@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> Some times this happens when there's actually a different issue. Could you enable debug
logging via "set option --name verbose --value true" and try "show connector" again?

> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Neil Barton <neil.barton@wherescape.com <mailto:neil.barton@wherescape.com>>
wrote:

>> On May 10, 2015, at 10:05 PM, Zhou, Richard <richard.zhou@intel.com <mailto:richard.zhou@intel.com>>
wrote:

>> Would you send the sqoop.properties, which should be in server/config folder? <>
>>

>> Regards
>> Richard

version as it appears to have had some api changes.  I installed 1.99.5 and from the sqoop2-client
i get an error regarding inability to find a valid Kerberos ticket cache.  This is a single-node
development sandbox with no Kerberos installed.  Any clue as to what I have messed up that
might be causing this issue?

>> hduser@ubuntu-apache251:~/sqoop2$ sqoop2-server start
>> Sqoop home directory: /usr/local/sqoop
>> Setting SQOOP_HTTP_PORT:     12000
>> Setting SQOOP_ADMIN_PORT:     12001
>> Using   CATALINA_OPTS:
>> Adding to CATALINA_OPTS:    -Dsqoop.http.port=12000 -Dsqoop.admin.port=12001
>> Using CATALINA_BASE:   /usr/local/sqoop/server
>> Using CATALINA_HOME:   /usr/local/sqoop/server
>> Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /usr/local/sqoop/server/temp
>> Using JRE_HOME:        /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64
>> Using CLASSPATH:       /usr/local/sqoop/server/bin/bootstrap.jar
>> hduser@ubuntu-apache251:~/sqoop2$ sqoop2-shell
>> Sqoop home directory: /usr/local/sqoop
>> Sqoop Shell: Type 'help' or '\h' for help.
>>
>> sqoop:000> set server --host ubuntu-apache251 --port 12000 --webapp sqoop
>> Server is set successfully
>> sqoop:000> show connector
>> 0    [main] WARN  org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader  - Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
>> Exception has occurred during processing command
>> Exception: org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException Message: CLIENT_0004:Unable to
find valid Kerberos ticket cache (kinit)