sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Hadoop User <kjayapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Sqoop command
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 07:28:52 GMT
 sqoop import --connect "jdbc:oracle:thin:@mysql.1521/PR" --username "edhdtaesvc" --P  --table
"SAP.BUT000" --split-by "SAP.BUT000.PARTNER" --target-dir "/data/crmdq/CS2_PR/BUT000_MAP50"
--as-avrodatafile --compression-codec org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.SnappyCodec -m 50

> On May 8, 2015, at 12:22 AM, Abraham Elmahrek <abe@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> Hey there,
>
> Can you send your sqoop command?
>
> -Abe
>
>> On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 11:17 PM, Hadoop User <kjayapal17@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On May 7, 2015, at 10:51 PM, Rich Haase <rhaase@pandora.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> If Sqoop is generating the SQL for your import then you may have hit a bug in
the way the SQL for Oracle is being generated.  I’d recommend emailing the Sqoop user mailing
list: user@sqoop.apache.org.

 -> Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00907: missing right parenthesis