sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Torre <pablotorr...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Github Sqoop
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 16:30:39 GMT
Hi,

I have this config file "sqoop.conf":

#

# Options file for Sqoop

#

# Specifies the tool being invoked

import

# Connect parameter and value

--connect

jdbc:sqlserver://xxx.xxx.x.xx\SQLEXPRESS;database=TEST

# Username parameter and value

--username

xxxx

--password

xxxx

--driver

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver

--verbose

--target-dir

/user/pablotorrerodriguez/sqlserverusers5/

--split-by

age

--table

dbo.users

--fields-terminated-by

,

--input-fields-terminated-by

,

--check-column

updated_at

--incremental

lastmodified

--last-value

2015-02-07 10:33:47

And I run this command line:

 sqoop --options-file sqoop.conf

But I get this error "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:
Incorrent sintaxis near to ')'." I am using hadoop 1.2.1 and sqoop 1.4.5.
And in the folder sqoop-1.4.5/lib I have the driver sqljdbc4.jar for  Microsoft
SQL Server.
The incremental imports with Microsoft SQL Server give me problems.

Best,

--
*Personal site <http://www.pablotorrerodriguez.com>*
My blog <http://pablo-torre-rodriguez.blogspot.com.es>