sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Suraj Nayak <snay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop error
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 20:28:05 GMT
Connectors has to be installed by admins in the cluster. If you have access
to install the sqoop driver, below are the links:

Refer
http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/downloads/connectors/sqoop/oracle/v1-6.html
<http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/downloads/connectors/sqoop/oracle/v1-6.html>
as
you are using CDH. And the user guide contains how to use sqoop options to
use the new connector (
http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera-content/cloudera-docs/Connectors/PDF/oraoopuserguide_1.6.pdf
).

Thanks for the attachments. Lets see if the community can help. If I can,
I'll certainly help.

Can't you use single mapper import? By using *-m 1*

Thanks!

--
Thanks
Suraj Nayak M