From: Bradley Wright [mailto:bwright@progress.com]
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 11:41 AM
To: user@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Need info : Sqoop from MongoDB

Do you mean the document objectId timestamp or a timestamp field in the JSON document body?

From: "Swati Ambulkar -X (sambulka - PERSISTENT SYSTEMS INC at Cisco)" <sambulka@cisco.com>
Date: Friday, May 1, 2015 12:31 PM
To: "user@sqoop.apache.org" <user@sqoop.apache.org>
Subject: Need info : Sqoop from MongoDB

Hi:

I am trying to find any information on using Sqoop to import data from MongoDB. I am looking to do incremental import based on timestamp from MongoDB and want to import all document sets into Hadoop. If anyone is doing this already, any pointers on how to do it, sample code, any issues encountered will be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Swati