sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Vishwakarma, Chhaya" <Chhaya.Vishwaka...@Teradata.com>
Subject Oozie-sqoop action fails in Kerberos enabled hadoop cluster
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 09:45:50 GMT
Hi All,

I have written a Oozie workflow which has a Sqoop action to pull data from Teradata and load
into Hive table.

I have kerberos enabled hadoop cluster.

When I run Oozie workflwo I get below error
35521 [Thread-34] INFO  org.apache.sqoop.hive.HiveImport  -
35522 [Thread-34] INFO  org.apache.sqoop.hive.HiveImport  - Logging initialized using configuration
in file:/etc/hive/conf.dist/hive-log4j.properties
Heart beat
Heart beat

98703 [Thread-34] INFO  org.apache.sqoop.hive.HiveImport  - Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(java.io.IOException): Delegation Token can be issued
only with kerberos or web authentication

98703 [Thread-34] INFO  org.apache.sqoop.hive.HiveImport  -     at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.getDelegationToken(FSNamesystem.java:6280)

I referred beelow link and made required changes as suggested in the linkhttps://prodlife.wordpress.com/2013/11/22/using-oozie-in-kerberized-cluster/

I'm missing anything here ?

please suggest