sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Change in Apache Sqoop PMC Chair
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 22:39:16 GMT
Dear Sqoop Users and Developers,

I have had the pleasure of serving as the PMC Chair of Apache Sqoop since
its graduation three years ago. I sincerely thank you and the Sqoop PMC for
this opportunity. However I have decided to step down from this
responsibility due to personal reasons.

I am very happy to announce that on the request of Sqoop PMC and with the
approval from the board of directors at The Apache Software Foundation,
Jarek Jarcec Cecho is hereby appointed as the new PMC Chair. I am confident
that Jarcec will do everything possible to help further grow the community
and adoption of Apache Sqoop.

Please join me in congratulating Jarcec on his appointment and welcoming
him to this role.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar