sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject New template for Sqoop 2 documentation
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 22:19:20 GMT
Hi all Sqoop users and developers,
I’m currently working on quite huge overhaul of our documentation for Sqoop 2 under the
umbrella JIRA SQOOP-2667. In order to get true advantage of all the changes, I need to switch
from current theme that doesn’t have any sidebar to a theme that have a sidebar. As documentation
theme is quite a visible thing, I don’t want to make the call all by myself and I’m interested
what you would like to see in next version :)

I’ve built current incarnation of the docs with various different themes that I found on
the internet and upload all of them to my apache space [1]. Please do take a look and let
me know which theme got your interest!

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://people.apache.org/~jarcec/new-doc-themes/