sqoop-user mailing list archives

From David Robson <David.Rob...@software.dell.com>
Subject RE: New template for Sqoop 2 documentation
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 00:37:47 GMT
+1 on sphinx_rtd_theme – it seems to look the best to me.

From: Venkat Raman [mailto:ramanindya55@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 23 November 2015 10:00 AM
To: user@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: New template for Sqoop 2 documentation

Hi -

+1 on spinx_rtd_theme. Template looks good.

Regards,
Venkatraman Raman

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Douglas Spadotto <dougspadotto@gmail.com<mailto:dougspadotto@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hi Jarcec,
Great job on the overhaul. I checked them out and I liked "sphinx_rtd_theme", both for the
lateral navigation as well as the possible search functionality.
Regards,
Douglas

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 8:19 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org<mailto:jarcec@apache.org>>