sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Sprague <sprag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mysql, import, --direct, timestamp fields
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:55:17 GMT
wouldn't you know it... after i hit send. i found what i was looking for.

add '-- --skip-tz-utc' to the end of the sqoop import command. as per sqoop
documentation these are local switches to add the 'direct' method for the
associated db vendor's tool. in my case 'mysqldump --help' lists all
available options and its there where i found that --skip-tz-utc switch.